The GRP2602W is a WiFi enabled phone with built-in dual-band support. It has 2-lines with support for up to 4 SIP accounts. It has EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets. The Grandstream GRP2600 phones are easy-to-use IP phones that are ideal for the essential needs of remote workers and on-location workers alike. The GRP2600 Series feature zerotouch deployment making it easier for enterprises, service providers and large entities to deploy them. They provide carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
The GRP2600 Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). GDMS offers a centralized management system and cloud provisioning service that is free to use. The GRP2600 are great for Target Audience Service providers, mass deployment scenarios, multi-site businesses, enterprises, school districts, retail/hotel chains and more.
Grandstream GRP2602W Features and Specifications:
- Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support