The WP820 is a portable WiFi phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security. This powerful, portable WiFi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi support, advanced antenna design and roaming support, and integrated Bluetooth for pairing with headsets and mobile devices. By adding 7.5 hour talk time and HD voice with dual-MICs, the WP820 offers a powerful combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs. The GMC08, a battery charging pack for the WP820 that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time, is available seperately.
Grandstream WP820 Wireless Wi-Fi Phone Features and
- Dual-band Wifi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices(contact and call transferring)
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500 mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
- Built-in accelerometer, panic button, push-to-talk
- Micro USB port and 3.5 mm headset jack
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- Support custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keys.
- Battery charger (GMC08) that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time is available separately