The Yealink SIP-T58A includes the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies and now supports the Opus codec, which helps maximize the acoustic performance of the phone’s handset, headset and especially the speakerphone. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
The T5 Series IP Phones are not compatible with Yealink’s EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch. The T5 Series IP Phones have built-in Bluetooth and WiFI.
Yealink T58A Smart Media Phone Features:
- Android-based smartphone, well suited for executives and busy managers with collaboration demands
- HD voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield and Noise Proof technologies
- 7” 1024×600-pixel color touch display, fully adjustable
- Plug and play 720p HD video camera
- 7″ touch memory keys, 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Call recording and wireless headset support
- Instant content sharing with the people o the other end of the call
- Supports DECT handset compatibility via a DECT dongle Yealink DD10K, up to 4 cordless handsets.
- Intercom system integration for reception applications, featuring one-touch door opening, visitor viewing and monitoring to simplify daily reception work.