The Yealink T54W is a Linux based mid-level IP phone with a 4.3″ pixel color display that is fully adjustable. The T54W supports 10 line keys and 16 SIP accounts and features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
With the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and the built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, the SIP-T54W IP Phone ensures
you to keep up with the modern wireless technology and take the first chance in the future wireless age. Its built-in USB 2.0 port allows for USB recording or a direct wired/wireless USB headset or up to three Yealink EXP50 expansion modules connection. Benefitting from these features, the Yealink SIP-T54W is a powerful and expandable office phone that delivers optimum desktop efficient and productivity.
Yealink T54W Features and Specifications:
• Mid-level phone, ideal for professionals and managers with moderate call load
• 4.3″ 480×272-pixel color display, fully adjustable
• HD Voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology
• 10 line keys, 16 SIP accounts, 27 memory keys
• Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• 1xUSB port for call recording and wireless USB headset