The GRP2600 Series by Grandstream has been designed with enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets in mind. They have been purpose-built to simplify the tasks of configuring, managing and monitoring deployments. Administrators can do so by using Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), a centralized interface to manage Grandstream’s endpoints and for cloud provisioning.
The GRP2600 Series offers high-end security features including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage. The GRP2600 models are state-of-the-art devices that will fill the need of easy to manage and deploy IP Phones for service providers and enterprises.
The GRP2616 features 6 lines, dual screens, integrated dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth support, PoE, 48 BLF keys, and dual Gigabit ports.
Grandstream GRP2616 Features and Specifications
- Integrated Bluetooth
- HD audio, handset, and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable faceplates to allow for easy logo customization